2011年11月30日 星期三

[E-Mail] Introduce oneself

Dear Mr. Green,

I learned from the newspaper that your company wants to hire an English interpreter. I'm very interested in this job and I would like the opportunity to be interviewed.
To begin, I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is WaHaHa Liu, and I'm twenty-five years old. I graduated from Foreign Languages Department of National Taiwan University in 2008. I have three years' English teaching experience in a middle school. I am good at English, especially spoken English. In addition, I can speak a little Japanese and can talk with foreigners in Japanese. Generally speaking, I believe I am qualified for this job posting.
Enclosed herewith are a copy of my diploma and my resume for your reference.
Your prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely yours,
WaHaHa Liu

沒有留言:

張貼留言